FATHER'S DAY SPECIAL; 30% OFF WITH CODE FATHER23!
For our fourth Mission watch, we set out to convey our best and most authentic interpretation of a much-loved classic: the B-Uhr.
B-Uhren (plural - "Uhr" is singular) is an abbreviation for Beobachtungs-uhren, literally "observation watches.' This is a classic pilot's watch, also known as the Type B Flieger.
The Mission 4, our B-Uhr, is known as the "Fortuna," as the caseback is engraved AUDACES FORTUNA IUVAT, Latin for fortune favors the bold.
The specifications of the Mission 4 "Fortuna" are as follows:
- Case dimension: 42.0 mm 316L sand-brushed stainless steel case
- Case thickness: 9.42 mm
- Overall dimension: 50.0 mm
- Case opening: 36.5mm x 36.5mm
- Lug width: 22mm
- Crown: 7.5mm screw-down crown
- Movement: Miyota 2035 Japanese quartz
- Accuracy: To within +/- 15 seconds per month
- Luminescence: Luminova C3 on the blue-outlined hands and dial
- Crystal: Flat sapphire glass
- Water resistance: 10 atmospheres / 100 meters
In the traditional B-Uhr design, we put absolutely no branding on the watch dial - it is pure, clean, and classic.
Each Fortuna comes on a classic black leather pilot strap with a MISSION-engraved buckle. We always pride ourselves on providing exceptional straps - you would have to spend around $100 to find a similar quality strap.
2022 is going to be your year.
We hope you wear a Mission Fortuna as you boldly embrace the year ahead.