Mission 1: Specifications
The Mission 1 is a Super Limited Edition watch. There will only be 300 Mission 1 watches ever. Each watch is numbered out of 300.
- Diameter: 39 mm
- Lug to Lug: 47.5 mm
- Between Lugs: 20.1 mm
- Height: 11.85 mm
- Water Resistance: 300 m
- Case: 316 L stainless steel
- Crystal: 2.5 mm thick Sapphire, with anti-reflective coating on both sides
- Case back: Screw down caseback
- Japanese Made Miyota 9015 Automatic movement
- 24 jewels
- Hacking seconds, uni-directional (clockwise) winding
- Frequency: 28,000 bph
- Accuracy Rating: +/-10 seconds per day (up to +/- 30 seconds per day)
- Power Reserve: 42 hours
- 20mm Saddle Leather (A unique retro look with each strap aging differently and beautifully over time.) Each Mission 1 also comes with a soft leather NATO (that will gently darken with time) and a black nylon NATO.
Note: Final inspection and quality control of Mission watches is completed in Canada. All Mission watches are now shipped from Canada.
For watches shipping to buyers in Canada: You will be charged the appropriate GST/HST at checkout.
For watches shipping outside of Canada: Mission Watch Company Inc. is not responsible for taxes or import duties on shipments. Mission Watch Company Inc. does not prepay duties or taxes and you may be required to pay VAT, GST, HST or similar sales taxes in order to complete delivery of your watch. All taxes, duties, levies and charges that your home country may charge are extra and have to be paid by you. Our watches are shipped to countries all over the world, with countless different tax regimes. The taxes and duties are paid for by the buyer at the point in time that the watch is imported into your home country.